Plamed Group is professional grape seed oil manufacturers and supplier, we develops grape seed extract, grape skin extract and grape seed oil around grapes.
1.Grape seed extract (95% procyanidins; 80% polyphenol) is mainly used as antioxidant, used in health care products, cosmetics and functional food raw materials.
2.Grape skin extract (40% OPC, 30% polyphenol), mainly used for edible wine and functional beverage coloring agent.
3.grape seed oil is widely used in the field of cosmetics and edible oil.
1. Grape Seed Oil Introduction
Where to buy Grape Seed Oil with lowering Grape Seed Oil price and high quality? As the professional Grape Seed Oil suppliers,Plamed is your best choice. Grapeseed Oil Extraction is light, odorless natural oil refined from the grape seed. It appears light yellow or light green. The grape seed oil contains 88% unsaturated fat, in which, the linoleic acid hold 72%. Moreover, the grape seed oil contains Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, which is a kind of strong anti-oxidant. Also, the oil contains many kinds of fat-soluble vitamins and essential minerals, such as K, Cu, Ca, Fe and etc.
2. Plant Source
Grapes are well-known for their medicinal and nutritive properties have been cherished for thousands of years by people all over the world. Nowadays, some scientific researchers have suggested that grape seed extract, grape skin extract and grapeseed oil derived from grapes, have many health benefits.
Grapeseed oil is derived from grape seeds, by refining and pressing, and it’s containing natural emollients like, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acids, and other active ingredients good for human health.
3. Main Ingredient of Grape Seed Oil
Grapeseed oil mainly contains fatty acids such as: palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, alpha linolenic, icosanoic, icosenoic and docosanoic.
4. Characteristic of Grape Seed Oil
- Grape seed oil has a fine texture and is almost odorless
- Light in texture and is easily absorbed by skin
- Has great emollient properties, making it an ideal skincare and cosmetic ingredient.
- Grape seed oil has a high smoke point(248 degrees Celsius),more suitable for higher temperature cooking.
5. Production Process of Grape Seed Oil
6. Technical Data Sheet of Grape Seed Oil
|Basic information||Product Name||Grapeseed oil|
|Plant source||Natural Grape seeds|
|Indicator component||linoleic acid||58.0-78.0%|
|Appearance||Light yellow to light green oil|
|Odor& Taste||Great taste and odor|
7. Grape Seed Oil Main Function
- Benefit for your physical function: Grape Seed Oil constitute anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-histamine, anti-aging, anti-allergic, antimicrobial, and adaptogenic activity. It can be safely used for cooking food even at high temperatures.
- Benefit for Hair Growth: A naturally occurring ingredient called procyanidin oligomers is derived to make hair growth medicines like Minoxidil. You can use this grapeseed oil and essential oils mixture, twice a week, as a hot oil massage treatment.
- Benefit for Skin Care: This oil contains linoleic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid which is an essential component of the cell membrane. It is effective in fighting acne and can also help to shrink varicose veins. It also helps to protect skin from sun damage, and can be used as a sunscreen. You can use after shower to keep it moisturized all day long.
8. Usage of Grape Seed Oil
- Used as massage oil directly: apply some oil on skin and massage gently until absorbed completely
- Used as carrier oil: According to your own condition, mix it with proper amout of essential oil and it can be used as daily skin nourishment.
- Added into other cosmetics product.
9. Application of Grape Seed Oil
10. Cooking of Grape Seed Oil
Grapeseed oil has a moderately high smoke point of approximately 216 °C (421 °F). Due to its clean, light taste, and high polyunsaturated fat content, it may be used as an ingredient in salad dressings and mayonnaise and as a base for oil infusions of garlic, rosemary, or other herbs or spices. It is widely used in baked goods, pancakes, and waffles. It is sprayed on raisins to help them retain their flavor
The metabolic energy density of grape seed oil is typical of vegetable oils: approximately 3,700 kJ (880 kcal) per 100 g, or 500 kJ (120 kcal) per 15 ml tablespoon.
11. Cosmetics of Grape Seed Oil
1. Grape seed oil is a preferred cosmetic ingredient for controlling moisture of the skin. Light and thin, grape seed oil leaves a glossy film over skin when used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy. It contains more linoleic acid than many other carrier oils.
2. Grape seed oil is also used as a lubricant for shaving and as a growth and strengthening treatment for hair.
3. It is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid quite important for the skin and the cell membranes. Grape seed oil is purported to have regenerative and restructuring virtues and has great skin moisturizing properties.
12. Our package of Grape Seed Oil