Plamed Group is professional grape seed extract manufacturer and supplier, we develop grape seed extract, grape skin extract and grape seed oil.
1. Grape seed extract (95% procyanidins; 80% polyphenol) is mainly used as antioxidant in health care products, cosmetics and functional food.
2. Grape skin extract (40% OPC, 30% polyphenol), mainly used for edible wine and functional beverage coloring agent.
3. Grape seed oil is widely used in the field of cosmetics and edible oil.
Grape seed extract is one of the strongest antioxidants, free-radical scavenger currently found in nature. The antioxidant activity of grape seed extract is 50 times that of vitamin E, 20 times that of vitamin C, can effectively prevent and cure more than 80 kinds of common diseases caused by free radicals. Grape seed extract has super function of slowdown aging and immunity enhancement. As a potent antioxidant and free radical fighter, it is widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
In the process of grape juice and wine, large amounts of by-products is produced, such as grape seed, grape skins, etc. The study found that grape seed polyphenols either in content or species is more than grape pulp, and these polyphenols have powerful antioxidant effect. Therefore, grape seed from winery is used as raw material to extract active ingredient rich in polyphenols, Grape Seed Extract(GSE).
Grape Seed Extract
|Different specification can be customized|
Grape seed extract polyphenols (GSP) are divided into monophenol and aggregation polyphenols, monophenol is primarily gallic acid, catechin and epicatechin and catechin, epicatechin gallic acid ester. Aggregation polyphenols is mainly composed of several flavanone polymerization of different degree of polymerization of procyanidins.
According to different degree of polymerization, procyanidins divided into oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs) and high polymeric procyanidins (PPCs): the study found that grape seed procyanidins have dimers (two molecules), trimers (three molecules) four molecules,five molecules, etc.Among them 2 ~ 4 polymers is oligomeric procyanidins (OPCs).And oligomeric procyanidins is the strongest biological activity of grape seed extract, therefore the content of OPCs in GSE determines the quality of the product.
- Water extraction, ethanol elution, strict control of the solvent residue (No methanol).
- High quality white grape seeds from XinJiang Province of China, without adding any peanut-skin OPC, to ensure no aflatoxin and allergens.
- GMP standard factory and 100000 levels clean areas.
- Strictly control of water and ash content, no pesticide residues and heavy metals.
- Good solubility in water, soluble in ethanol.
- With SC, can do the commodity inspection.
|Basic information||Product Name||Grape seed extract|
|Plant source||Natural Grape seeds|
|Indicator component||Proanthocyanidins||≥ 95.0%|
|Particle Size||NLT 90% Through 80 mesh|
|Pesticide Residue||≤1 ppm|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤8ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
- Antioxidant– free radical fighter.
- Cardiovascular protection and prevention of high blood pressure.
- Anti-tumor effect.
- Radiation-proof effect.
- Skin care and beauty.
- Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Improve visual function.
|Application||Function & Effects||Recommended dosage|
|Medicine||Vascular protective agent, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, lower cholesterol, antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, inhibit tumor, resist mutation, improve vision.The prevention and treatment of various diseases.||150-300mg/d|
|cosmetic||Antimicrobial agents; Preventing chloasma; Prevent skin cancer caused by chemical and ultraviolet light.
Spot to melanin, to keep the skin smooth and elastic, maintain a healthy state.
|Health food||Instead of chemical preservatives, it widely used in beverage, wine and daily food, can make the product colour and lustre is bright beautiful, add flavor, natural and healthy.||0.5-2.0%|
- No human toxicity has been reported for grape seed extract. The extract has Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- It may not be safe to take vitamin C and grape seed together. This combination may raise your blood pressure. Avoid taking vitamin C and grape seed if you already have high blood pressure.
- Avoid taking grape seed if you are also taking or eating lactobacillus. Grape seed may reduce the benefits of lactobacilli products by slowing the growth of these “friendly” bacteria in the intestines.
- Please avoid grape seed extract if you are allergic to grape seed.
In order to better serve the US market, Plamed Green Science Limited has established warehouses in the United States, Warehouse Address: 1901 S.Lynx Place, Ontario, CA 91761.
The main products of the US warehouse are Grape Seed Extract, Red Yeast Rice Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Extract , Epemidium P.E., Salidroside, Maca P.E., Ginger P.E.(Gingerols) and other high quality products, delivery speed, lower cost.