1. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Overview
Where to buy Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Powder with lowering Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside price and high quality? Where to find good information of Wholesale Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside and Purchase Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside for sales? As the professional Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside manufacturer, Plamed is your best choice.
Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside（AA2G）, also named Ascorbyl Glucoside, is one of vitamin C derivatives. It is synthesized by biological transformation and uses glycosyl transferase as raw material. It retains all biological activities of vitamin C. It is more stable than vitamin C, and is the most stable derivative of vitamin C. AA2G is one of the whitening additives recognized by the Department of Health. It inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, and reduces the formation of melanin. Furthermore, it restores melanin, alleviates the melanin that has formed, and reduces the pigmentation. Thereby it can exert skin whitening and brightening effect. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside can also promote the synthesis of collagen. It relieves skin wrinkles and rough dry skin, so that the skin looks plump and bright. As a highly effective whitening agent, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside has long been recognized in the cosmetics market. Many well-known brands at home and abroad (such as Lancome, SK2, Kiehl’s, Clinique, etc.) have added it into cosmetics to better play its whitening effect.
|Product Name||CAS Number||INCI Name|
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||129499-78-1||Ascorbyl Glucoside|
|Molecular Weight||Molecular Formula||Molecular Structure|
|Product ID||Specificcation||Minimal Package||Minimal Order Quantity|
2. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) VS Vitamin C
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||Vitamin C|
|The hydroxyl on the C=C double bond of vitamin C is very unstable; so it is easy to decompose in aqueous solution. While Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside contains glycosides in its molecular structure. It is not easy to decompose and has high stability.|
|Stability||Good light and heat stability; being difficult to decompose.||Low stability; easy to be oxidized; when exposing to light, it is easy to decompose.|
|Function||Both of them have the same biological activity: inhibit the formation of melanin, reduce melanin, eliminate free radicals in the body; promote the synthesis of collagen; and have the effect of whitening, wrinkle removing and anti-oxidation.|
|Application||High-end whitening cosmetics. AA2G has replaced vitamin C as the raw material of whitening cosmetics, because of its high stability.|
3. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Manufacturer Specifications
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G)||98%||White|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Free ascorbic acid||≤0.1%|
|Loss on drying||≤1%|
|Clarity of water solution||Transparency, colorless, none suspended matters|
4. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Main Features
- It has non-reductive activity; it is not easy to be oxidized and is especially stable in aqueous solution;
- Good light and heat resistance; it is difficult to decompose under the condition of long-term high temperature heating;
- Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) entering the cell is hydrolyzed by OL-glucosidase to form VC and glucose. It has the same reductive and antioxidant properties of vitamin C, and provides VC continuously for the skin.
5. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Benefits
- Whitening skin
After Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) enters skin cell body, it turns into vitamin C by the enzyme hydrolysis. It can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, and significantly reduce melanin formation. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside can also take advantage of reducibility of vitamin C to directly excrete the melanin that has already formed on the surface of the skin. That is to say it will accelerate the reverse reduction of the melanin that has formed to the original state. Therefore, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside has an efficient whitening function; and its whitening effect is more obvious and faster than other additives.
Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside that enters the cell will be hydrolyzed continuously to produce vitamin C. And vitamin C can promote the synthesis of collagen. So AA2G can quicken the metabolism of skin tissue, prevent the skin freckles, and increase skin elasticity. At the same time, vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant, which can remove free radicals in the body and delay skin aging. Therefore, AA2G has anti-aging function. Adding it in cosmetics can remove wrinkles.
6. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Application and Reference Dosage
Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside is mainly used in whitening cosmetics, such as toner, emulsion, essence, mask, cream, etc.
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside 98%||≤2.0%|
- Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside should be cultured with alkaline substance before the formulation of cosmetics;
- Avoid exposing Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside to strong acids (ph2-4) or strong bases (ph9-12) environment for a long time;
- Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside has good water-solubility, when blending with natural polymers or salt-tolerant compounds;
- If the formula containing Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside need heating, the temperature should be below 40℃, then add Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside solution.
Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside application cases in major cosmetic brands in the world:
|Japan||Hanajirushi||Hanajirushi Super Moisture Face Mist|
|Dr.Ci.Labo||Dr.Ci.Labo O2 Herbal Gel Oxygen Charge|
|Sk-Ii||Sk-Ii Genoptics Aura Essence|
|Fancl||Fancl Whitening Essence|
|Korea||Laneige||Laneige Water Sleeping Mask|
|Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask|
|France||Lancome||Lancome Advanced Genifique|
|Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream|
|Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl|
|USA||P&G||Olay White Radiance Light-Perfecting Essence|
|Olay White Radiance Flaw-Vanishing Essence|
|Kiehl‘S||Kiehl‘S Since 1851 Ultra Facial Toner|
|Clinique||Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector|
7. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Reference Formula
Antioxidant moisturizing lotion:
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||0.5||Butylene Glycol||4|
|Hyaluronic Acid||1||Hydroxyethyl Cellulose||2|
|Sodium Octyl Amphoteryl Acetate||0.05||Grape Seed Extract||1|
|Vitamin E||0.5||Angelica Root Extract||0.3|
|Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract||0.01||Aloe Extract||3|
|Lavender Essential Oil||0.01||Denatured Alcohol||3|
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||0.5||Glycerin Monostearate||6|
|Rutin Extract||15||Stearic Acid||15|
|Lauryl Sodium Sulfate||1||Distilled Water||40|
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||0.2||Octocrilene||3.5|
|Diphenyl Ketone – 3||9.1||Vitamin E||0.4|
|Octyl Methoxycinnamate||6.2||Octyl Acrylamide||3|
|Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||Appropriate||Vitamin D||Appropriate|
|Hydrolyzed Silk Protein||10||Almond Oil||1|
|Vitamin E||Appropriate||Angelica Sinensis||0.5|
|Deionized Water||Add To 100||Radix Angelicae||0.5|
|Hydrogenated Lanolin||2||Rhizoma Typhonii||0.5|
|Group A||Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside||1.5||EDTA-2Na||0.1|
|Glycerin||5.0||Green Tea Extract||1.0|
|Hyaluronic Acid||0.2||Aconitum Coreanum P.E||1.0|
|Acrylic Polymer||1.0||Water||Add to 100|
|Group B||Ceramide||0.5||Glycerin Monostearate||4.0|
|Squalane||4.0||Plant Essential Oil||2.0|
|Shea Butter||1.0||Jojoba Oil||3.0|
|Group C||Preservative||Appropriate||PH Modifier||Appropriate|
- Heat the ingredients of group A and B to 80℃, stir separately until melting evenly;
- Add group A ingredients to group B ingredients, emulsify 10mins;
- Stir slowly and cool to 50℃, add group C and continue to stir;
- Cool to 36 to 38℃and discharge, then get the cream.
8. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) Safety
- Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G), as a new stable VC derivative, has been recognized by Japanese government as a cosmetic ingredient;
- Japan and Taiwan limit the concentration of Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside to 2%;
- Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) is one of the cosmetics additives recognized by Department of Health.
9. Packing and Storage
Package: Packed in 25kg paper drums with two plastic bags inside.
Storage: Stored in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight and oxidizing agents.
Plamed focuses on natural cosmetic ingredients for more than 10 years. We have founded four subsidiary companies, which respectively develops different kinds of cosmetic raw material. Plamed is a company whose CEO is designated as the first secretary general of Shaanxi Plant Extraction Association.
Plamed Mission: To be the most professional supplier of natural cosmetics raw material.
As a professional Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) manufacturer, Plamed have been constantly upgrading the production process. We firmly believe that good Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) and good Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) price will help customers make good terminal products and help customers win a lasting and broad market.
Other Skin-whitening Product List
|NO.||Product Name||Product ID||Specification||Product Image|
|03||Kojic Acid Dipalmitate||PMB0801||99%|
|04||D-alpha Tocopherol Acetate||PMB0901|
|06||Grape seed extract||PMB1401||95%OPC|
|10||Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G)||PMB1801||98%|
|14||Green Tea Extract||PMB1501, PMB1502, PMB1503||95% EGCG, |
70% oil-soluble polyphenols,
98% water-soluble polyphenols